Contribution to the SDGs
One of the priorities of Línea Directa Aseguradora's 4th Sustainability Master Plan, for the period 2020 to 2022, is to make a contribution to eight of the major challenges in the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which it has incorporated into its management strategy:
1. Good health and well-being (SDG3): Línea Directa Aseguradora promotes healthy living and well-being, not only for our customers, employees and suppliers, but also for society in general.
2.Decent work and economic growth (SDG8): We support economic and social policies dedicated to eradicating poverty and actively collaborate by helping those groups most in need.
3. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (SDG9): We are committed to innovation based on respect for the environment that always considers the benefits for our customers, employees and suppliers. We support initiatives that promote technology and research in the insurance industry.
4. Climate action (SDG13): Línea Directa Aseguradora is committed to combating climate change at various levels of action.
5. Peace, justice and strong institutions (SDG16): We believe strongly in peaceful and inclusive societies as a democratic model of coexistence, and we are committed to transparency and accountability.
6. Partnerships for the goals (SDG17): Working together is the best way to achieve goals, so Línea Directa Aseguradora believes in partnerships between government, the private sector and civil society.
7. Gender equality (SDG5): Gender equality is not only a fundamental human right, but it is one of the essential foundations for building a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world.
8. Reducing inequalities (SDG10): Reducing inequalities and ensuring that no one is left behind is an integral part of achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.