Línea Directa Group Tax Strategy: accountability and transparency
The tax strategy of the Línea Directa Group was approved by the Board of Directors in July 2019 and aims to establish a high-level framework for action to ensure compliance with tax regulations, taking into account the social interest and that of its stakeholders and supporting the Group's business strategy.
The Línea Directa tax strategy is aligned with the values embedded in its corporate culture and the low fiscal risk profile that characterises the management of its compliance with its tax obligations. The Group's decision-making must be guided by the purposes, principles and good tax practices of this management. Its strategy is aligned with the commitments contained in the Group's Code of Ethics.
Compliance with the Group's tax obligations will be governed by the following guiding principles:
- Commitment to legal compliance with tax obligations.
- Reasonable and prudent interpretation of the regulations.
- Zero tolerance for tax offences.
- Good faith, transparency, collaboration and reciprocity with the authorities.
- Culture of prevention, detection, management and mitigation of risk.
Línea Directa Aseguradora will take measures to ensure that the principles and good practices established in this tax strategy inform and inspire the performance of all the companies of its Group.