Línea Directa launches another edition of 'Llámalo X' – the first fully comprehensive insurance with car included
- After exhausting the stocks in the first two launches of "Llámalo X" in record time, with more than 800 insurance policies with a car included sold, the company is launching another edition of the product with 500 units of two very popular models: the Volkswagen T-Roc and the new Nissan Qashqai hybrid.
- “Llámalo X” is sold as a single pack including comprehensive insurance and a car at an unbeatable price: €299 per month in the case of the Volkswagen T-Roc and €319 per month for the Nissan Qashqai, with no deposit or final payment.
- The product includes cover and services such as a courtesy car, roadside assistance, servicing and maintenance of the car, tyre changes and vehicle taxes.
- With the new launch, the company will have marketed around 1,300 insurance policies with car included since the launch of this product, a remarkable figure considering the supply crisis in the automotive sector stemming from the lack of components and microchips.
- With "Llámalo X", Línea Directa created a new category in the car sector in 2020, with a proposition that represents a paradigm shift in the insurance sector and addresses the current mobility needs and changes in the vehicle industry.
Madrid, 14 March 2022. The figures are alarming: in 2021, barely 860,000 cars were sold, 1% more than in 2020 and around 30% less than in the years before the pandemic. The reasons for this? The so-called "microchip crisis", which has significantly curbed the supply in the automotive industry, and the economic situation itself stemming from Covid-19, which has affected the purchasing power of many citizens.
Aware of this, eighteen months ago Línea Directa Aseguradora presented “Llámalo X”, a revolutionary product which represented a paradigm shift in the Spanish automotive market, since it is not the car which includes the insurance policy, but the reverse. The product, which has been extraordinarily well-received since its launch, has become established as a true alternative to the purchase of vehicles, especially in the complex current environment with supply so constrained.
In fact, Línea Directa Aseguradora exhausted the stock in the previous two editions of "Llámalo X" almost immediately, with almost 800 insurance policies with a car included distributed in just a few weeks. In this way, with the latest launch, the company will have sold around 1,300 insurance policies with a car included since the launch of the product, an unparalleled achievement for an insurance company.
The third edition of "Llámalo X", launched this week, features more than 500 comprehensive insurance policies that will include two exceptionally popular models of car: the 110-HP Volkswagen T-Roc Advance and the new 140-HP Nissan Qashqai DIG-T hybrid. This new product is offered at an unbeatable price: €299 per month in the case of the Volkswagen T-Roc and €319 per month for the Nissan Qashqai, with no deposit or final payment.
"Llámalo X" includes a comprehensive insurance policy with an excess of €180, and has the quality guarantee of the Línea Directa Group, since it offers the most wide-ranging cover, such as a courtesy vehicle and roadside assistance. The cars sold include maintenance, servicing, tyre changes and vehicle taxes, among many other benefits.
The marketing of the product will again be fully digital, as sales of this all-inclusive insurance will be carried out online, although it will be coupled with telephone support from the company.
According to Mar Garre, Head of People, Communication and Sustainability at Línea Directa Aseguradora: "Thanks to Llámalo X and many other company initiatives, Línea Directa has become a true benchmark in innovation, sustainability and personalisation of its products, succeeding in offering all its customers exceptionally flexible solutions that respond to their needs and those of the new mobility."
Línea Directa Aseguradora Mobility Plan
"Llámalo X", the first comprehensive insurance policy with a car included, is one of the main assets of Línea Directa Aseguradora's Comprehensive Mobility Plan, which features significant customer and employee initiatives based on flexibility, sustainability, digitisation and connectivity.
The plan, presented in 2018, includes a service that guarantees the mobility of all policyholders beyond replacement vehicle cover, and so the company is making more than 1,000 Audi A1s available to them at its network of garages, a service that lasts for the entire repair period and does not entail any cost. Línea Directa also offers the "Respira (Breathe) policy", the first policy exclusively designed for electric cars, with exclusive cover and guarantees. In addition, it offers "Safe & Go", the first on-demand policy aimed at Personal Mobility Vehicle (PMV) users.