Línea Directa launches the first joint car and home insurance offer in Spain with a guaranteed saving
- Línea Directa Aseguradora is launching its new campaign which, under the slogan "Formula car + home", guarantees savings in the price of insurance and gifts high-value cover for the joint arrangement of car and home policies.
- This commercial proposition is the first step taken by an insurance company in Spain towards the packaging or convergence of policies of the same family unit for car and home.
- This means that new customers who combine both insurance policies with the company, as well as a better price, will receive free tyre cover, which covers repair or replacement up to an amount of 400 euros per wheel, and a handyman service, which offers domestic professional services to perform small tasks and repairs in the home. Current Línea Directa customers will also be able to benefit from a saving for grouping their policies.
- The company also offers customers who arrange car, motorcycle and home policies separately a guaranteed price reduction, as well as new and relevant cover such as a replacement car in the event of a breakdown.
- So through its positioning as a multi-branch insurance group and with a joint insurance offer and with special conditions for the related client, Línea Directa is progressing in its strategic objective of acquiring and retaining policyholders.
Madrid, 9 January 2023. Línea Directa Aseguradora is progressing with its strategy focused on highlighting its offer as a multi-branch insurance group, initiated last year, with the launch of an innovative promotion for 2023. Under the slogan "Formula car + home", the company guarantees savings in the price of insurance and gifts high-value cover to customers who combine their car and home policies with the company, which represents the first step by a Spanish insurer towards the packaging or convergence of policies.
This means that new customers who arrange their car and home insurance with Línea Directa at the same time, regardless of when they come into force, will benefit from savings on their policies and, in addition, will obtain free tyre and home handyman cover, two of the services most appreciated by policyholders. Moreover, current Línea Directa customers who group their policies will also benefit from a saving in the price of their insurance.
Tyre cover, in addition to the company's Roadside Assistance, covers their repair or replacement in the event of breakage, accidental deformation, puncture or blow-out, up to an amount of 400 euros per tyre. In addition, through the home handyman service, the policyholder can request the service of a professional at home for 3 hours free of charge to carry out small repairs and tasks such as hanging curtains, mirrors and paintings, installing shelves, adjusting taps and positioning shower holders, purging radiators, insulating windows, installing lamps and wall lamps and creating new light points.
The first television ad of the campaign, which airs from this Sunday, 8 January, uses the brand's signature simple and relatable humour to highlight this unique coverage, along with the outstanding service quality offered by Línea Directa at a highly competitive price in all of the sectors in which it operates.
New promotions for arranging insurance separately
This advert will be followed by fresh announcements in the coming weeks about the company's new promotions for those customers who choose to arrange car, motorcycle and home insurance separately. For these customers, the company guarantees a price reduction and offers innovative and relevant cover, such as replacement car cover in the event of a breakdown.
With this combined policy offer, and with special conditions for related customers, Línea Directa Aseguradora, which has more than 3.4 million Motor, Home and Health customers, is making progress in its strategic objective of acquiring and retaining policyholders.
In addition, and as part of Línea Directa Aseguradora's Sustainability Plan, from 2023 all of the company's adverts will be subtitled for people with hearing difficulties who have this function activated on their TV.
According to Patricia Ayuela, CEO of Línea Directa Aseguradora, "with this innovative commercial proposition, our aim is to reward customers who cover all their Motor and Home insurance needs with Línea Directa, relying on our offer as a multi-branch insurance group and the benefits of our direct model. Our goal is to be the benchmark insurer for customers and to build medium and long-term relationships with our policyholders."