Línea Directa CAR workshops become the first 100% digital workshops
- CAR Madrid and CAR Barcelona, the two state-of-the-art repair centres owned by the Línea Directa Group, become the first workshops in the sector capable of managing all their internal and external processes 100% online.
- In addition to the phone channel, CAR customers can also carry out a wide range of procedures via Internet, such as changing their appointments, requesting a replacement vehicle or checking the status of their repair.
- CAR customers can check the status of their vehicle repairs online, including bodywork, mechanics, paintwork and even washes, allowing them to see any new developments in the process at any time.
- CAR will also remove paper from all internal processes thanks to the use of digital media, which will facilitate traceability, better time control and coordination with other Group departments.
- The Advanced Repair Centres (CAR) in Madrid and Barcelona perform almost 20,000 services a year and offer a comprehensive service to the customer, from creating a new report to repairing the vehicle, always with Línea Directa's high standards of quality.
Madrid, April 19, 2022. Finding out how long your car repair will take, requesting a replacement vehicle without making a call or changing the appointment with the garage from your mobile phone are some of the many possibilities that customers of CAR Madrid and CAR Barcelona, the two state-of-the-art repair centres owned by the Línea Directa Group, will be able to carry out via Internet, without unnecessary waits.
This re-engineering of processes, which is set to transform the customer experience in car repairs, is part of Línea Directa Group's Strategic Digitalisation Plan, which, under the slogan "More digital, more useful", aims to boost efficiency, flexibility and usefulness for all its customers.
This way, CAR Madrid and CAR Barcelona have become the first two workshops in Spain to offer their customers the possibility of carrying out all their procedures online. Thus, in addition to the phone channel, people who have their vehicles repaired at both centres will be able to consult the status of their vehicle's repair online, including bodywork, mechanics, paintwork and even washes, allowing them to see any new developments in the process at any time.
CAR will also make internal processes paperless, as the entire flow of information on bodywork, mechanical and paint repairs will be carried out digitally via Tablet and technological resources, which will optimise time control and coordination with other departments in the Group.
In the words of José Antonio Egido, Director of Services at Línea Directa Aseguradora, "With this new commitment to digital channels, CAR will boost productivity, transparency and customer experience, as these are the best loyalty tools a company has. In this way, we want CAR workshops to consolidate their position as a true benchmark in digitisation and efficiency, always with the aim of offering all our customers a great service."
CAR, a success story
The Advanced Repair Centres (CAR) are two state-of-the-art workshops belonging to Línea Directa Group, located in Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid) and Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona). Designed to be a test bench and an extraordinary source of knowledge about the repair process, both centres perform almost 20,000 services a year and offer a comprehensive customer service from the creation of the report to the vehicle repair, always keeping with Línea Directa's high standards of quality. In this sense, the NSS (Net Satisfaction Score) of both centres is almost 12 points better than that of the workshops that have not signed a collaboration agreement with the company.
In addition, CAR workshops guarantee the mobility of all their customers by offering new top-brand vehicles to use until the repair is finished, with no additional fees or charges.