Línea Directa Aseguradora approves payment of a third interim dividend of 0.007 euros gross per share
- The third interim dividend against 2022 earnings will be paid in cash on 21 December.
- The deadline for subscribing Línea Directa Aseguradora (LDA) shares entitling shareholders to this dividend payment will be 16 December.
- Under this payment, a total of 90% of the insurer's earnings for the third quarter will be delivered to shareholders.
- The company will have consequently paid a gross total of 0.048 euros per share as ordinary dividend against 2022, totalling 52.48 million euros of the Group's earnings in the first nine months of the year.
- The annualised dividend return is 6,5% as per the trading data at the end of the session 13 December 2022.
Madrid, 13 December 2022. At a meeting held today on 13 December 2022, the Board of Directors of Línea Directa Aseguradora agreed on a gross cash payment of 0.007 euros per share as the third interim dividend against 2022 earnings, for a total of 8.4 million euros. The dividend will be paid on 21 December.
The ex-dividend trading date (ex-date) for the Línea Directa Aseguradora share will be 19 December. Therefore, the deadline for subscribing shares in the company entitling shareholders to receive this payout will be 16 December (last-trading date). On 20 December, the registered shareholders who will receive the dividend will be established (record date).
This new payment, which involves a 90% payout of the Group's earnings to the company's shareholders in the third quarter, comes after another two interim dividends already paid in June and September. Línea Directa Aseguradora will have paid a total of 0.048 euros per share as ordinary interim dividend against 2022, totalling 52.48 million euros.
The annualised dividend return is 6,5% as per the trading data at the end of the session 13 December 2022.