We take care of the organisation
This section of the Plan contains all of our actions related to the organisation of the Group and its main stakeholders, mainly its employees, but also our customers, suppliers and shareholders.
- Climate change: We aim to continue reducing the impact of direct and indirect emissions and greenhouse gases, laying the groundwork for progress towards carbon neutrality. We monitor our consumption and waste through an efficient environmental management system that contributes to this reduction.
- Healthy company: We seek to maximise our range of measures to care for the health and well-being of our employees.
- Responsible company: Our objective is to continue working to incentivise diversity, social inclusion and gender equality in our organisation.
- Commitment: We are committed to spreading our corporate culture and cultural values, which foster feelings of, and pride in, belonging.
- Talent and culture: We foster personal development actions and support talent with different profiles, promoting a digital culture that facilitates the integration of groups at risk of exclusion from employment.
- Corporate governance: We are committed to continuing to develop the company's corporate governance to respond to investors and regulators, complying with our policies and extending the control of environmental, social and good governance risks, promoting codes of ethical conduct and ensuring the company's long-term sustainability.
- Occupational health and safety: We are continuing our actions to promote the health and safety of our employees, incorporating policies, measurements and reporting indicators for their management.